Almost a year ago, to the day, we published an article, plus extensive evidence, detailing how the internationally wanted criminal Carl Freer had defrauded the Palestine Investment Fund out of $21 Million. (Link) A follow up article and new evidence a few days later showed how he attempted, but failed, to do the same to the Dubai Investment Group. (Link)
The $21 Million scam was a crime against the Palestinian people – he mercilessly stole from people that needed it most – he stole it because he could; he was clever and they were vulnerable – This is the yacht he financed with some of the money.
Carl Freer is after all a notorious International crime figure. There is ample evidence for even the dullest investigator to stumble across on the Internet News sites. Newspapers and courts around the world have collected evidence and unanimously pronounce him to be a hardened criminal and scoundrel.
He is actively being sought by the French penal system, with an active arrest warrant issued against him.
Carl Freer misrepresented himself in order to get close to His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan – the photograph (shown above) is currency in the mind of Carl Freer – currency stolen from the hard work and devotion His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan has invested in his country.
Within hours of his sting on the Sheikh, Carl Freer had posted it on his website as an endorsement of his scam operation Watstock, and had emailed it to broadly to investors as ‘evidence’ of recommendation from the highest echelons.
The United Arab Emirates, so anxious about its reputation, could take action.
In Dubai we have a location that wants to be the top notch Oasis in the desert, attracting the international jet set from all around the world to the jewel in the wilderness – an unequaled Paradise. No expense is spared to make it look like Paradise, but therein it seems lies the lie.
An Oasis, by definition, is supposed to be a safe space, and Dubai promotes that it is such a place.
On the surface it appears that they filter out undesirables, so that the riff raft and criminal element is kept out, much like bouncers ostensibly keep such people out of the best clubs. And yet, right in the middle of the Dubai Oasis, lurks a predator.
Who is Protecting Carl Freer in Dubai?
Carl Freer resides in Dubai. He’d love to go to the USA, but cannot do so because of his criminal activities and arrest there, and his passport scam.
Europe is not safe. He has the outstanding arrest warrant, and the Danish authorities are actively investigating him and his role in the biggest fraud in Danish history. He recently made the headlines there again as he lost his case.
Singapore is unsafe. We are told there are shareholders and creditors on the look out for him after his frauds perpetrated there caused much hardship on the local population.
He could go to the Maldives; except that he has been kicked out of there as they value the sanctity of their little paradise, and understand that keeping it safe for visitors is a better long term strategy than taking back-handers from a notorious career criminal.
Everyone that should be doing something about him knows where he is and knows that with his outstanding arrest warrant he could easily be ‘solved’ as a problem.
Western diplomats from Sweden, England, France, Denmark, Germany and diplomates from America are aware of his location and Carl Freer’s acquaintance with Sanjay Shah – maybe they are hoping this relationship will blossom and provide valuable information in their global investigation. This site can confirm that Carl Freer’s claims of a great friendship with Sanjay Shah are untrue – he holds no tradable information.
Wasta is powerful stuff. Look at his latest play using His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
Time and again we have shown how Carl Freer operates his scams. They all run in an exact pattern, and one of his major mechanisms is to falsely claim endorsement from genuine authorities.
As covered above, Carl Freer managed to get a photo taken of himself with His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan and within hours he had it posted on his website to claim endorsement by His Highness for the Watstock scam; allude to his being a founder of the scam; and emailed it to thousands as evidence of the Sheikh recommending his scam.
This is much the same as he did with Professor Huang Guangbin when he tried to claim he was a co-fouder of Watstock – a falsehood the Professor rapidly corrected. It is also what Carl Freer did when he forged the signature of Ed Ventura, head of Microsoft Gaming Studios, and showed it to investors to get them to dump even more money into his Gizmondo device scam. (Link – see Part 3 or go to the source article)
The truth is most likely that Carl Freer has no endorsement from the Sheikh. That there is in fact no wasta.
Look again at what UAE has welcomed into its midst
1. His Highness Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed Al Nahyan is sympathetic to the plight of Palestinians and has made very generous, and much needed, donations. These have sometimes been rejected because their pride and integrity are more valuable to them than the temporary physical comfort his donations would provide.
By detaining Carl Freer, the man who defrauded the Palestinians out of $21 million because they were an easy target – the UAE authorities could do much to gain valuable respect from the Palestinians and their global support base – who well remember the fraud against them.
All the documents have been provided. The evidence is there. With the stroke of a pen the situation could be remedied, restoring at least some goodwill for United Arab emirates, the Sheikh and the King.
2. Mr Carl Freer has a 14 year business relationship with a UK company which sold surveillance radar to Qatar. More recently he was attempting to sell the same military grade surveillance radar to groups in Malaysia.
3. The Danish authorities have determined that Carl Freer was the major beneficiary of the largest fraud in Danish history – a fraud that was discovered in Dubai. Carl Freer has just lost his case against the media that were exposing his criminal involvement.
4. Carl Freer has been arrested in 5 countries and has an active arrest warrant against him. He’s been convicted by three separate courts for fraud – United Arab Emirates spends large sums of money to international PR firms to promote the positive image the country presents – His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan runs his own International office staffed with highly talented individuals to protect him from embarrassment – the photograph represents a failure – this failure is Carl Freer success, as he posted the picture within hours of it being taken. Sent it via email to numerous individuals claiming to have the sheikh support and friendship.
5. The video (link) showing his association with the King has been viewed more than 10,000 times. We would hope by people who are disbelieving of the stories promoted by Carl Freer that he has royal support.
The dignity of the United Arab Emirates is in the hands of its people – if they choose not to value it why should others? Carl Freer resides in Dubai as a visitor, as a guest – like any other guest, if they do not conform to the laws and to convention they are not welcome.
The United Arab Emirates, very properly, operate strict immigration controls. Known criminals and malefactors are regularly refused entry into the country. The property that Carl Freer acquired by deception and misrepresentation should be sequestered, the government of United Arab Emirates can achieve this almost with a stroke of a pen, and people think it has a duty to do so, to show to the people and to the world that it will not allow crime to pay – such a course of action would be universally popular.
As to the companies in United Arab Emirates who chose to take on Carl Freer as a client, their license to operate should be reviewed. The dignity and integrity of UAE should be above the Financial short-term gains for working for a convicted criminal.